- AECInfo (Architecture, Engineering, Construction) This collection of resources and links to building products includes over 300,000 pages of building material information including specs and CAD details. Useful for architects, engineers and contractors.
- MatWeb: Material Property Data Data sheets for over 68,000 metals, plastics, ceramics, and composites. Database searchable by physical properties, alloy composition, material type, manufacturer name, trade name, and metal UNS number.
- Rematerialize: Eco-smart Materials Initiated by faculty at Kingston University in London, this sustainable materials database explores the global availability and readiness of new materials made from waste and how they might be utilized in products, furniture and interior spaces. Entries are organized into 4 categories: type, process, character, and application.
- Sweets Network This directory of building and landscape products allows a browse search of all products or searching can be limited to Facilities, Residential, Landscape architecture, Canadian, or Subcontractor communities.
- ThomasNet The most comprehensive database of manufacturers in the United States and Canada. You can search, view company websites, online catalogs, and CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings. Updated frequently and contains listings for 650,000 manufacturers, distributors and service companies, 152,000 brand names, 67,000 product and service categories, and over 800,000 products.