Instruction and Curricular Integration
KU Libraries empowers communities of learners to connect with, navigate through, and question an ever-expanding knowledge-intensive landscape to become critical thinkers and engaged citizens. We work with faculty to help students understand that:
- Authority is constructed and contextual
- Information creation is a process
- Information has scholarly, social, cultural, political, and ethical value
- Research is a process of exploration and inquiry
- Scholarship is a conversation
For more information, please see the Association of College and Research Libraries' Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education (2015).
To request a consultation or library instruction assistance, please submit a Library Instruction Request Form.